Ask questions about Data Studio
Guide Me
star_border

Disconnecting an Adwords Account From Data Studio

Rising Star
# 1
Rising Star

Hi Google Experts!

I'm trying to create a report for a client in Data Studio, but I need to connect a different Adwords account than what we previously connected, but I can't seem to find a way to either add a new one or remove the current one. Any thoughts? 

Amy H.

3 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Amy H
October 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Amy H

to remove go to main menu View > Manage Added Data Sources - a popup will appear where an icon will be available to remove the data source form the report though a better option would be to use the main Data sources Interface and just use the remove data source option from the menu to the right of the data source.

Kind regards,

Zorin 

Web analyst @ escapestudio.net

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Amy H
October 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Amy H

to remove go to main menu View > Manage Added Data Sources - a popup will appear where an icon will be available to remove the data source form the report though a better option would be to use the main Data sources Interface and just use the remove data source option from the menu to the right of the data source.

Kind regards,

Zorin 

Web analyst @ escapestudio.net

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Zorin,

do you know also how to add a new AdWords data source source? I've added one and now I can't add more.

thanks

Gianluca

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

This thread has been closed to new replies.

If you have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here