AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Data Studio
3.2K members online now
3.2K members online now
Ask questions about Data Studio
Guide Me
star_border

Different Google Accounts in one Data Studio

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have different accounts for Analytics and for AdWords. For AdWords (for example) it is a agency-Account that I link into Data Studio.

BUT: To Compare with Analytics Data I have to link in a different GA Account (other Gmail-Address)... 

Unfortunately I cannot connect different accounts with data studio (popup closes without having the other account linked to data studio)...

What could be the solution?

Thanks for help,

Ralf

Different Google Accounts in one Data Studio

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

You can link both by going to ressources and add data sources, however you can't visualize the data in one table. So you'll have elements with analytics and elements with adwords data. Once the sources are connected you can create an element and click on the data source, it will give you the possibility to select the one you need.

Obviously the account you're using to create the dashboard needs access to both data sources, was an agency we add the e-mailadress of the MCC to the analytics accounts and use that one to build the dashboards.