AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Data Studio
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
Ask questions about Data Studio
Guide Me
star_border

Date Range Comparison (week to week)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm trying to compare last week's new vs returning users (July 10 - 16) to the week before that's (July 2 - 9) new vs returning users. 

First, there is a problem with the date range tab. I want to label two different graphs with different automatically updating date ranges. For example, I'd put a date range above the July 10 - 16 new vs returning users graph and label it July 10-16. Then I'd create another graph, July 2 - 9, and create another date range. I'd try to label the  July 2 - 9 graph with the respective date range but then my other date range (July 10 - 16) would change to July 2 - 9. 

Is there anyway that Data Studios could do this for me?

Date Range Comparison (week to week)

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Patrick,

Data Studio only allows one date range per page https://support.google.com/datastudio/answer/6291067?hl=en  therefore you will need to rather set your dimensions and metrics and then use the "custom" option under each widget to compare your desired date range.