Guide Me
star_border

DataStudio Table from GoogleDocs

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello everyone, 

I would like to know , when i want to import a complete table from GoogleDocs , how can I delete the ordered fitler ?

I just want to import the table as it appears on my document. 

Thank you.

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Luisa,

If you are talking about the Google sheet, then you can import the exact table in the Data Studio. First, you need to connect the Google sheet with Data studio once you are done with this, choose a table in data studio to show the data and pick the fields you want to display in the table.

Thanks,

Roshan

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Data Studio will automatically choose something to order your table by. It's either the dimension or metric (and it seems to randomly pick one). I don't know of any way to tell it to show the data automatically like in the sheet. But if your sheet is organized by a certain method (like, chronologically), then you can tell Data Studio in the data tab to order it that same way.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Luisa,

From your's question, I'm able to understand that you have applied few filters in Google Data Studio and need to delete them to appear the table data similar on the Google Doc. If this is the case then here is the solution:-

In Google Data Studio, You can modify or delete or apply filters controls.

Step 1: Edit your report.

Step 2: In the toolbar, select Filter control.

Step 3: Draw the filter control on the page

Step 4: On the right side of the dashboard, use the filter control properties to configure/modify the filter with available - chart types, Data source, Dimension, metric, order, default date range, order (ascending or descending sort direction of the values) and Filter option.

The filter property restricts the data displayed in the component by including or excluding the values you specify. 

Filter name Click an existing filter to edit it. Mouse over the filter name and click X to delete it.
+Add a filter Creates a new filter for the chart.

Get more Detailed Filter Control Properties to a Report from Google!

Hope this would add value to your query! 

All the Best! 

Thank you.