Data Studio
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Ask questions about Data Studio
Guide Me
star_border

Data for my previously created report switches to the source I've selected for my new report.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

When I create a new report in Data Studio (specifically an AdWords Report based off of the Sample AdWords report provided) - and select a new data source for this report - the data for my previously created report switches to the source I've selected for my new report.

For example, I create a report for the Company A's AdWords account, selecting that AdWords account as the data source. Then I create a new, separate report for Company B and select a different AdWords Account for the data source for this report. When I go back out to the Data Studio "home page" and go back into the Company A report, all of my data will now reflect info from Company B's AdWords account, even though I did not change the data source of the Company A report.

Thanks for any insight in correcting this!

Data for my previously created report switches to the source I've selected for my new report.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

When you add data source for Company B, are you creating a new source, or editing the existing source?