AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Data Studio
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Ask questions about Data Studio
Guide Me
star_border

Data Studios (free version) Page Settings

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Within my page settings, I only see the option to change colors.  Is there an option to change the size of the whole reporting page?  The default page is much longer than some of the template examples that are offered.  Is this possible in the free version? or would I need to get the enterprise version to get additional functionality to customize the page? 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Data Studios (free version) Page Settings

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Brian H,

The reports are pretty much as is in the free version. You can change from landscape to portrait, if that would help? 

If you open a report (copy of a default or custom), and then click on upper right hand corner to turn on editing, then "report & theme settings" (instead of current page settings), you can change from landscape to portrait and do a lot more editing with the style, too. 

Keep in mind this is a beta product, so at any time we could get a whole host of upgrades. The resizing of the pages are something many would like to see. 

Thanks for using the Google Analytics community and please let us know other features you would like to see. 

Kind Regards,

James