Data Studio
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Ask questions about Data Studio
Guide Me
star_border

Data Studio: how to swap metrics in a table from being diplayed on horizontal axis to vertical axis?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi guys,

I have a table setup in Data Studio with KPI's going across the x-axis (horizontal) i.e. clicks, CTR, conversions etc with the data figures below each metric.

However, I need these metrics to be displayed vertically with the data being displayed to the right of each metric. I can not find a way to switch these axis. Has anyone found a way to do this?

Any help greatly appreciated!

Thanks team.

Data Studio: how to swap metrics in a table from being diplayed on horizontal axis to vertical axis?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Ewan,

Could you change the style of your bar chart so that it's horizontal rather than vertical? And then perhaps use a the scorecard to show the values?

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Until the devs give us the option to pivot tables, your best option is probably using scorecards and arranging them in a vertical column. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Ok that seems like a good work around option for now, cheers!