AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Data Studio
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Ask questions about Data Studio
Guide Me
star_border

Data Studio: cost data just stopped showing for Bing.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We have 2 sites that we are tracking data for and both stopped tracking Bing cost on Oct 5th/6th and has not shown since.  Although, it still shows revenue for bing.  According to Bing nothing has changed on their side for any of our stuff so I am not sure what is going on here.  Any suggestions?  

Data Studio: cost data just stopped showing for Bing.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

How are you importing cost data?

If you are using an app that automatically uploads Bing ads cost data to Analytics, I would check that connection. If you have a script that auto-uploads cost data, then I would male sure that the script is up to date with latest Bing/analytics APIs. If you are manually uploading csv files, then I would check the status of those uploads in Analytics and re-upload them if they failed for some reason. 

If the cost data uploads have been working and you can view the cost data within analytics, it will be available in Data Studio too. If the cost data is not available in analytics, then there is an issue with the method used to upload the cost data.