Ask questions about Data Studio
Guide Me
star_border

Data Studio by default "All" filter

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi!

Is there a way to remove the by default "all" from the filter ??

I´m using Data Studio to visualize survey data. Therefore, the data I am working with is not business metrics, but percentages based on what the interviewed said.

To show this data I´m using the filter option to filter by genre, age, and so on, ... The problem is that by default the program shows all the accumulated percentage (more than 100%) at first sight, which is wrong information... then I can filter properly with the segments by clicking in "only", e.g, women... 

Does someone know how to prevent the program from showing "all" the data by default??

Thanks a lot in advance!!

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

I came here with the same issue, I can't use a regex as I need two filters, each with a regex and with Or not AND. I suspect that the answer is that you can't yet.

@Google - please can you let us know if this is on the cards for development? any links to planned improvements to Data Studio I can keep a track of?

I know you're also working on getting GA segments in which would fix this issue for me instead of having to try and recreate segments in Data Studio using filters.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Carlos, si te pasas por mi sitio intento resolverte el problema. Podemos como resolverlo...Estoy en la nave principal