Guide Me
star_border

Data Studio Wont Go Full Screen

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi All,

I am having an issue only today that Data Studio is no longer giving me the opportunity to go fullscreen ? I currently cast my reporting up onto a Television screen and based on the change I cant get it to display correctly.

Has there been an update overnight to remove fullscreen mode ?

Also just on a side note I wondered if the Google Data Studio Dev team had thought about creating a presentation mode whereby you could set up timing so the dashboard could scroll through multiple pages of the dashboard automatically based on a timer. 

I love this tool and its only going to keep getting better and better but thought I would suggest something that I think will bring some value.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Bump this issue is still around and would appreciate an answer from the data studio team on this.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Bump,  we want to display our dashboard fullscreen in the office is there an ETA for this to be fixed or was this intentional?

-Chris

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Same issue here! We are displaying these reports as presentations on screens within the office and would really really really really like our fullscreen mode back! Please! Smiley Happy 

Also the presentation mode idea would also be fabulous! 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Bump! Same issue here! Please give us fullscreen functionality! We want to display the dashboard on huge screens Smiley Very Happy 

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Bump. Still hoping we may get a resolution or at least an ETA towards a resolution on this feature. 

Its pretty vital to be able to display the dashboard stats as you may imagine the dashboard is not for the person who can build it. The dashboard is for the users who consume the information and insights to make business decisions.

Hoping we can move this forward as I feel like its a base level function of a dashboard product to be able to display it.

Thanks Mitch

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

same here, please give me full screen.

or is that any reason for taking out of this feature?

would like to hear the reason from data studio team. Thanks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

+1 for the Fullscreen feature

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

One simple workaround is downloading a chrome extension like this one: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/toggle-fullscreen/ddpejemcmlhbjppfdndmonifbiaindkl?hl=en

Until the feature is added it isn't too poor of a fix to just use a third party extension like that. Works well for our team.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

great solution ! thanks for help !!