Ask questions about Data Studio
Guide Me
star_border

Data Studio Report crashed - will not load

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

I have been working on a report in Data Studio for the past few days and it has stopped working. When I try to open it, all I see is a blank page with a loading symbol that never stops loading. I have no idea why this is happening or how to solve the issue. Anybody experience this before? Any ideas how to solve?

Background info:

- Report has 4 pages

- Report sources included Google Sheets and Google Analytics

- Prior to crash: had just changed range of a Google Sheet used as one of the sources in the report

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Data Studio Report crashed - will not load

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
This just started happening to me too. I was editing a page and then got a strange alert saying realtime reporting is not available now and the report may be edited by others. When I refreshed the screen I can only see the blank page with the loading icon...

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Reach out to Google's customer support for Data Studio - one of the product managers reached out about my report and now it works fine (no idea what happened or how it got fixed)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Came in this morning and loaded the page with no issues... It must be beta related issues is my guess. Thanks for the tip, I'll keep that in mind for any future issues.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

This happened to my report I've been working on for weeks now. It's been buggy all day and I've had elements get randomly deleted when trying to copy and paste them..

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

My report wont open. how do i fix this?

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

how were you able to fix it?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Same problem here. Waiting for a solution to continue my report 0_o

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

It is happening to me too.

Google Employee
# 10
Google Employee

A small percentage of our users are having issues due to problems with Google Drive. The Drive team is working to resolve these issues. You can see the status of Drive here:

https://www.google.com/appsstatus#hl=en&v=status