Ask questions about Data Studio
Guide Me
star_border

Data Studio Page size

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is there a way to increase the data studio page size to add more data onto it without making a new page?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Data Studio Page size

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Christopher A,

At this time, you can change the layout to portrait or landscape mode only. Keep an eye out for new features to be added in the future. 

Kind Regards,

James

Data Studio Page size

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

What would be your ideal solution for trying to export (to PDF) table data that utilizes the pagination function within Data Studio? Right now it seems limited by the page size.

Data Studio Page size

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

There are no features to that effect in the foreseeable future.

To add "extend" the page, you unfortunately have to create a second dashboard out of your quota of 5 dashboards. 

VP & Chief Evangelist at Hub'Scan | Contact me
Level 80 Digital Analytics Warrior, KPI Therapist and Keeper of the One True Tagging Plan

Data Studio Page size

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

This functionality, or adding a second page for a continued list even, would be greatly appreciated!

Data Studio Page size

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Anthony, there's a workaround for a continued list - if you have your data in a table, set the rows per page (in the data tab) to a large number (I usually go with 100). Then, in view mode, the user can scroll down the list even if you only have 5-10 visible at any one time.

Re: Data Studio Page size

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Christopher,

Did you notice that you can put a personalized size for you Data Studio report ? When you click on the sheet you have a menu on the right of your screen (see image below). On this menu tick the box "raw size" ("taille réelle"), then enter whatever the size you want. I guess there is a size limit but so far the size 1366 x 10000 seems to work.

If you do not tick the "raw size" box and keep the default one it will try to match the size of your sheet with your screen, basically it will zoom on your report.

Do not hesitate to let me know if it solved your issue. Have a nice day :-)

Capture d’écran 2017-04-12 à 17.40.50.pngPicture 1: Data Studio sheet settings

Data Studio Page size

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you, really needed this info on the go!