Guide Me
star_border

Data Studio Integration with Facebook and others

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I've been wondering what is the best way to integrate Data Studio with Facebook campaigns' results and also SEO reports (daily keywords positions').

I know that I upload the data into the Google Sheets or excel but is there some more automatic way to do it?

I need the fastest way, that wouldn't require me to update the tables every day

- A.

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

What I do is subscribe to SuperMetrics, which has a connection to Facebook. I set up all the reports to automatically download to Facebook every night so the data is there when I come in in the morning. It does require occasional checking in case there's something that downloads strangely, but I probably check on my Facebook reports a couple times per month. 

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

By SEO reports, you mean tools like SEMRush or just Search Console? I think the best for Facebook would be 1. Export to Sheets or 2. Using a ETL service to send your data to Big Query and then connect it to GDS.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

More like SEMRush, SEMStorm to be exact. There's an option to integrate it with API. Honestly, I don't know much about it. I have developers team available, but I don't even know what to ask them exactly, it seems like there are many options, I don't know what would work best with GDS.

It would be the best if I would just have one tool for both Facebook and SEMStorm.