AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Data Studio
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Ask questions about Data Studio
Guide Me
star_border

Data Studio Integration with Facebook and others

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I've been wondering what is the best way to integrate Data Studio with Facebook campaigns' results and also SEO reports (daily keywords positions').

I know that I upload the data into the Google Sheets or excel but is there some more automatic way to do it?

I need the fastest way, that wouldn't require me to update the tables every day

- A.

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

What I do is subscribe to SuperMetrics, which has a connection to Facebook. I set up all the reports to automatically download to Facebook every night so the data is there when I come in in the morning. It does require occasional checking in case there's something that downloads strangely, but I probably check on my Facebook reports a couple times per month. 

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

By SEO reports, you mean tools like SEMRush or just Search Console? I think the best for Facebook would be 1. Export to Sheets or 2. Using a ETL service to send your data to Big Query and then connect it to GDS.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

More like SEMRush, SEMStorm to be exact. There's an option to integrate it with API. Honestly, I don't know much about it. I have developers team available, but I don't even know what to ask them exactly, it seems like there are many options, I don't know what would work best with GDS.

It would be the best if I would just have one tool for both Facebook and SEMStorm.