Ask questions about Data Studio
Guide Me
star_border

Data Studio - Google Shopping ads data

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there,

I'm using Data Studio currently to compile a load of AdWords data and want to try and use it to show me PLA performance by product/brand etc - this doesn't seem possible to me at the moment - OR am I missing something?

Thanks!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

I have the same issue and didn't find any dimension about products, custom labels, product types or categories.

Does anyone know a way to create or import such a dimension in Data Studio ?

Thanks

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

I'm having the same issue. I want to look at performance broken down into specific products however the product dimension for Google shopping seems to be missing from the AdWords dataset?

I'm hoping Google will add this in the very near future.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Has anyone solved this issue? We just started using Data Studio and spend by Shopping Product ID is basically the most important dimension that I need to report on. Still doesn't seem like it's available, and the 3rd party connectors I've looked at can't access it either. So I'm thinking our developer will need to custom build something to get our Shopping data through an API? 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Same here. I guess a .csv export may be in order. Untested but might work for you.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi,

I'm having the same issue. 

I would like to choose Ad Group ID or Product ID as a dimensions but I'm not able to find them in Data Studio. 

Does anybody how to include them in a report?

Many thanks!