Data Studio Google Analytics Dashboard broken after data source refresh
Today I had to refresh the connected data source (GA View) to include a newly added goal on the dashboard. Custom metrics and dimensions added to the data source seem to be intact (All visible, showing up-to-date labels for GA metrics and dimensions) but everything that isn't a text label shows a "system error". I've tried adding a trivial scorecard widget diplaying sessions but even that didn't show anything but "system error".
This was a branded and very neatly styled dashboard for a client, so doing it from scratch would mean a lot of duplicate effort. I tried fiddling with report settings and data source credentials but that didn't help either so I'm open for suggestions that'd save me from spending hours for doing this from scratch.