Data Studio
2K members online now
2K members online now
Ask questions about Data Studio
Guide Me
star_border

Data Studio 'Failed to fecth your list of accounts' error when trying to add Adwords data source

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Anyone else having this issue?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Data Studio 'Failed to fecth your list of accounts' error when trying to add Adwords data source

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Paco M,

I am not encountering this. Can you log out, clear your browser cache and then log back in the try again? 

Please let us know what happens from there.

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm having the same issue, i've tried multiple browsers and logins

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello James,

I failed to mention I already tried that by switching from Chrome (V. 54.0.2840.98) to a fresh install of Firefox (46.0.1).

It seems someone else is having the same issue, I wonder if it's a more generalized issue?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

I'm having the same issue. I tried to clear the browser but nothing changed.

Claudio

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Would that work if you have a "read only" access to the Adwords account?

Google Employee
# 7
Google Employee

Can someone please share a screenshot of this error? I'd like us to investigate this issue. Thanks!

Re: Data Studio 'Failed to fecth your list of accounts' error when trying to add Adwords data source

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for looking into this. Here you go:

Screen Shot 2016-11-15 at 10.06.50 AM.png

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am not sure I understood the question but just to be clear, my Adwords account has admin rights.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Same issue here.

I cleared out my browser cache and didn't change.