AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Data Studio
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Ask questions about Data Studio
Guide Me
star_border

Data Studio - Embedding or Publishing the report?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Loving Data Studio! Does anyone have ideas or solutions for embedding, exporting, or publishing the report? I'd like to use Data Studio to create a dashboard for my clients. I'm currently using Google Sheets and embedding the sheet in a web page for them to look at.

Any similar functionality for Data Studio? Or perhaps even the ability to export to a PDF? Or am I missing something?

Thanks in advance!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Data Studio - Embedding or Publishing the report?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Justin B,

Data Studio is a great product, for sure. Glad to hear you are enjoying it and looking to implement it further. 

After we make a report, we go to File (upper menu) and click on Share and enter a email and send it. Some users are using print screen in Google Chrome (as a PDF) and then putting the data into other reports. On the page, click print, and change printer listed in the drop down menu to PDF.

Currently, Data Studio is fairly new and it is reported that more options for exporting the reports/data are coming... so until then, we are just finding the best work-around for now.  

Keep us posted on any new tips or techniques you discover. 

Kind Regards,

James

Data Studio - Embedding or Publishing the report?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭