2K members online now
Ask questions about Data Studio
Guide Me
star_border

Data Studio Data doesn't match GA Data

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I pull a report and I keep getting the same data set and I know that it is wrong data set for the report I'm pulling why is that? 

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @William K

Can you share some more information on what you are pulling and how it differs from what you expect?

Thank you,

Ben

Re: Data Studio Data doesn't match GA Data

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My site is www.htspittsburgh.com

I have my tracking code on each page. So I know that it is there I have viewed as source. These are the results what should be showing up and is the page where people are exiting the site. These pages are not what shows up in the GA. I have 80 and yes the numbers add up to 80 yet when i pull the report from GA the numbers are broken down as to what page was exited off of. There is 35 different pages that equal the 80 not 6. Any help would be great heading to bed been trying to get this to work for hours now.

Thank you

William  

Broken Report.pngBroken Report

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi WIlliam

I understand you are trying to view a breakdown of your exit pages on DataStudio - how recent is the activity you are looking it? Has it had enough time to process through GA yet? Do you have any filters on your data? Which metrics/ dimensions are you using? Are they standard or calculated metrics which you have created?

Thanks,

Ben

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I understand you are trying to view a breakdown of your exit pages on DataStudio - how recent is the activity you are looking it?=====  Within the Last couple of days

Has it had enough time to process through GA yet?=====  Yes becuase it is showing in GA that s is how I know that it is not right.

Do you have any filters on your data?===== No only date filter

Which metrics/ dimensions are you using?==== Trying to use exits

Are they standard or calculated metrics which you have created?== Standard from the drop down when you search for exits under the spy glass

William