AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Data Studio
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Ask questions about Data Studio
Guide Me
star_border

Data Studio Availability issue

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear Google Team,

I cannot access the Data Studio. When I choose the option "create a new template" or "Use current template" I get a message "Data Studio is not available in your country. The interesting thing is that my colleagues, who sit next to me can easily use any feature of Data Studio. How to solve it?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey!

Where are you from? Maybe, it's your colleague that is lucky. Otherwise, do you use any proxy? 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi!

We're located in Russia, but getting access to the Internet through Germany

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The case is that I have some GA accounts connected to my local Russian Google account and Data Studio works with my local account.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey!

See this article. I'm not sure the Internet connection has anything to do with the availability of DS in Russia. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I've seen it. Thanks. But it doesn't answer the question why I can access DS through my personal account in Russia, but cannot through corporate one.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

As I said, I think it's only a question of luck you can assess DS (or some IP Address's twist).