Ask questions about Data Studio
Guide Me
star_border

Data Source not connecting

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Is there any else who is experiencing this issue. I am trying to add data source but it is continuously not adding. FYI i have been using data studio since last 4-6 months and i am following the same process for adding the source. if anyone has any solution please let me know.

Thanks

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

Something similar happened to me when I was connected to two Google accounts in the same browser. Try to open a different browser and log only to the account you want to use and try it again.

Regards,

Hana

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Hana,

thanks for your reply. I specially installed Firefox to check if there was browser problem and only logged in from a single analytics account but the problem still remained the same. I have tried every common possible ways before posting here. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Same issue. I have few GA accounts in one email address. When in the dashboard I created one chart with session from Website "A" and another chart from Website "B" on both charts I have the same data. It is temporary problem or always it wasnt available to present data from few GA accounts in one dashboard?