AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Data Studio
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Ask questions about Data Studio
Guide Me
star_border

Data Source not connecting

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Is there any else who is experiencing this issue. I am trying to add data source but it is continuously not adding. FYI i have been using data studio since last 4-6 months and i am following the same process for adding the source. if anyone has any solution please let me know.

Thanks

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

Something similar happened to me when I was connected to two Google accounts in the same browser. Try to open a different browser and log only to the account you want to use and try it again.

Regards,

Hana

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Hana,

thanks for your reply. I specially installed Firefox to check if there was browser problem and only logged in from a single analytics account but the problem still remained the same. I have tried every common possible ways before posting here. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Same issue. I have few GA accounts in one email address. When in the dashboard I created one chart with session from Website "A" and another chart from Website "B" on both charts I have the same data. It is temporary problem or always it wasnt available to present data from few GA accounts in one dashboard?