AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Data Studio
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Ask questions about Data Studio
Guide Me
star_border

DCM to Data studio conversion numbers don't match

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there, I have built a data studio report with feeds from Analytics, AdWords and DCM. Most of the numbers are consistent with the other accounts but DCM is showing different conversion numbers (total conversions) in Data Studio than it is showing in my DCM report for the same date range. Other metrics, including impressions, clicks and revenue are all consistent, the conversions field looks to be the only metric that seems out.

Has anyone else experienced this and is there a known fix?

Thanks

Corinne

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I will respond to my own question as I have worked out the reason why the numbers are higher but now need to work through a solution.

- the total conversions will be counting all floodlight pixels on the account and I only want to report against one single activity. Just working through a way of only showing a single activity/floodlight conversion.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Corinne

Did you find a solution for only showing a single floodlight, and not totals?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Corine, 

I know this a post from last year, but I was wondering if you find a way to filter the floodlight conversions to a single activity. 

Best

Luz