AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Data Studio
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Ask questions about Data Studio
Guide Me
star_border

[DATA STUDIO] Exceeds charts limit

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Is there any limits as to the number of charts to add in Data Studio? I get his error message when I want to add a chat to a page " Exceeds Charts Limit, Sorry, this operation is not allowed with the current selection as the number of charts would exceed the allowed limit in this page"

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

I believe the limit is 50 per page, but can't find the documentation, believe I heard this during one of their webinars.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Many thanks Mike.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

how anyone can have more than 50 charts in the same page Smiley Happy

Re: [DATA STUDIO] Exceeds charts limit

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Not sure what the answer you are looking for is, but you can keep adding charts one after the other, make them smaller so they look good/ pretty and until you hit that limit .

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

sorry it was not a question, i meant why would anyone needs more than 50 charts, that's a lot ? but thanks for the answer Smiley Happy 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

well we have several different GA properties for a few countries. so we just built a dashboard today and hit that limit. when things like that happens, we need to optimize this dashboard and reduce the number of charts I believe Smiley Wink