1.8K members online now
Ask questions about Data Studio
Guide Me
star_border

Creating a weekly report of a subpage

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, I would like to create email a weekly reports of some dimensions and metrics for a set of subpages underneath my main site. Specifically, I want to know the number of pageviews on one subpage and the four subpages within it. 

There are also two available pdfs for download on the main subpage in question that I would like some analytic reports on. Specifically, how many people are clicking on it, and then how many people are downloading this pdf. 

I need to email this report to a person in my company weekly, although I believe they do not have access to our GA. Will this be a problem? Thank you for anyone who has insight on this issue, thanks!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I've been awaiting better sharing capabilities as well. As of now, you can only share via link. You can use the distribution you're describing with GA though - if you set up a dashboard. GA will allow you to mail dashboards on a weekly basis.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you! i created a dashboard to be emailed out weekly, however, how does the emailed dashboard take into account new data. For example, if number of pageviews is one of my metrics, does it show overall pageviews or does it show the weekly amount of increase of pageviews from the last week. If it does not show week to week reports, is there a way I can customize it so that the weekly report does reflect the week to week increase.