1.9K members online now
Ask questions about Data Studio
Guide Me
star_border

Counting every play store visit

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We have an app for which every major version is a new campaign. There is usually about 6 months in between campaigns, so plenty of people uninstall the app in between campaigns. We would want to know how many people visit our google play store page, regardless of if they had the app in the past.

However, Google developer console and google analytics only show statistics about people that have never had the app installed on their phone before, as you can read in this tooltip:

GA_newusersonly.PNG

Is there any way to get all the data about users visiting the google play store page of our app, not just those that have never installed the app before?

Thanks in advance!

Jaap

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Counting every play store visit

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi, you're posting in the wrong forum FYI Smiley Happy

And what you're asking is just not available. You only get Play Store data from installs and Adwords data
VP & Chief Evangelist at Hub'Scan | Contact me
Level 80 Digital Analytics Warrior, KPI Therapist and Keeper of the One True Tagging Plan

Re: Counting every play store visit

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
You're absolutely right, my apologies. I just chose the first thing that said "reports" Smiley Very Happy

I believe I failed to explain my request properly, because I'm asking for play store data from installs. It's just that I want to measure everyone's install, not just from people that have never installed the app before...