AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Data Studio
4.1K members online now
4.1K members online now
Ask questions about Data Studio
Guide Me
star_border

Copy Data Studio report - error code 13

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

9/10 times I try to create a report I get: 

)]}'
{"errorStatus":{"code":13}}

If I just keep copying eventually one works but I need to make a ton of reports and clicking over and over isn't feasible.
If anyone knows what this error is or how to solve it please let me know!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello I present the same problem, I no longer see the community connectors. I am verifying the request that throws the problem:`https://datastudio.google.com/getAppsScriptAddonGallery?appVersion=20180122_00020000`

and the result is: 

```)]}'
{"errorStatus":{"code":13}}```

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have this same exact issue with my connectors. When trying to open the community connector with a link, the config view never opens. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Exactly the same thing happens to me. Yesterday I started having this problem. It only happens to me with the connectors that I am developing. I have even used the examples without success. I think it's a problem with the connector's manifest.

Hopefully, the problem will be resolved soon.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yeah, tracked it down to the manifest as well. Luckily the reports that were created before can still use the GetData -function and update their data, so it's only affecting the creation and doing changes to the connector. Let me know if you somehow find a workaround before the resolution comes from Google's side, will do the same.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Just got message from google that they are aware of the issue and that it should be resolved soon!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Great, thanks for the information.