star_border

Copy Data Studio report - error code 13

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

9/10 times I try to create a report I get: 

)]}'
{"errorStatus":{"code":13}}

If I just keep copying eventually one works but I need to make a ton of reports and clicking over and over isn't feasible.
If anyone knows what this error is or how to solve it please let me know!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello I present the same problem, I no longer see the community connectors. I am verifying the request that throws the problem:`https://datastudio.google.com/getAppsScriptAddonGallery?appVersion=20180122_00020000`

and the result is: 

```)]}'
{"errorStatus":{"code":13}}```

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have this same exact issue with my connectors. When trying to open the community connector with a link, the config view never opens. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Exactly the same thing happens to me. Yesterday I started having this problem. It only happens to me with the connectors that I am developing. I have even used the examples without success. I think it's a problem with the connector's manifest.

Hopefully, the problem will be resolved soon.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yeah, tracked it down to the manifest as well. Luckily the reports that were created before can still use the GetData -function and update their data, so it's only affecting the creation and doing changes to the connector. Let me know if you somehow find a workaround before the resolution comes from Google's side, will do the same.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Just got message from google that they are aware of the issue and that it should be resolved soon!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Great, thanks for the information.