AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Data Studio
5K members online now
5K members online now
Ask questions about Data Studio
Guide Me
star_border

Copies of Reports

Top Contributor
# 1
Top Contributor

I made a report for the first time today for one client and then  made a copy of it and connected another client (both via AdWords).  When I updated the 2nd report it automatically updated the first report to include the 2nd client's AdWords data. How do I create multiple reports attached to multiple AdWords accounts?

Joy Hawkins, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Owner of Sterling Sky
Read My Column on Search Engine Land
MyAdvanced Local SEO Training Manual
1 Expert replyverified_user

Copies of Reports

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

Through the MCC, if you "create similar" the system automatically adds the original. There should be a remove option to the right of the account selection menu.

Tom

Copies of Reports

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Sorry, I might have been confusing. I'm creating these reports in Data Studio (the subforum I posted on).  When I go into File > Report Settings and change the source under Data Source to a different AdWords account in my MCC, it also updates the data on the first report I created.  

It's okay, I answered my own question.  I have to first go and add a new data source on the Data Sources home page.

Joy Hawkins, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Owner of Sterling Sky
Read My Column on Search Engine Land
MyAdvanced Local SEO Training Manual