AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Data Studio
5K members online now
5K members online now
Ask questions about Data Studio
Guide Me
star_border

Chart Data Label Font Size

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello everyone! Has anybody solved the data label font size issue? My charts all look good but when i take this into a bigger screen i am unable to resize the data label font size making it impossible for anybody to read them.

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Can you provide more details? Which type of visual widget (or is it all of them)?

One possible hint: under Layout and Themes (when you don't have any selected element in the report, this is shown by default), there's an option for "Fit to width" or "Actual size". If you set it to "Fit to width" everything should scale to fit the maximum screen space.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We are looking at a Pie Chart and a Bar Chart both have data labels in them let me try that "fit to width" option.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have the same problem, replying to follow this topic.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am also encountering the same issue. Is there a soultion??

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, I have the same problem, Is there a solution?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have the same issue, the other way around, i want to reduce the font size so the labels don't overlap each other... and it looks like google data studio has it on automatic sizing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Would like to add a +1 to this issue. The font sizes for pie charts are incredibly tiny and having the ability to either make them responsive or increase in size would greatly increase it's usefulness when displaying on TVs