5.8K members online now
Ask questions about Data Studio
Guide Me
star_border

Changes are constantly rolled back / not saved

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

For nearly every change, like placing or positioning an element on the dashboard, changing attributes (filters, styles,...) , the change is lost when the page auto-refreshes. The changes are not auto-saved and lost after the refresh. I sometime need to do the same change over and over again more than 5 times which is pretty frustrating. Im using Datastudio with Chrome Version 58.0.3029.110 (64-bit) on Mac OS Sierra Version 10.12.4

Support is highly appreciated

Best

Christoph

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Have you tried using other browsers to see if the issue is isolated to Chrome?  Or does it persist in all browsers?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for your reply!
Yes, i tried also with safari and also using incognito mode (chrome). Both didn't change the behaviour. 
Meanwhile it even got worse. Now none of my changes are permanently stored. I briefly describe the sequence here:

- I do changes on a page of my report (new charts, change texts and filter conditions etc.)

- Switching between different pages within the same report is not a problem

- Coming back to the page where i did the changes , all is fine - my changes are still there

- Then I leave the report (go to the home screen where all my reports are listed)

- I open my report again from that list

- I need to notice that all my changes are vanished... i only get the version of my report like it was before i did all the changes

This is a really big issue, since my work heavily rely on datastudio reports. And until this is solved, i cannot justify putting any further effort on developing reports.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I have the same problem and am wondering if you have been able to correct this?  Changes in my GMB listing wont stick, they revert back to how it was before I made the changes.  I hope for your sake, and mine, that there's a way to correct it.  I messaged GMB about the problem but still no reply two weeks late. Please let me know if you figured out how to correct it, thank you!