AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Data Studio
1.4K members online now
1.4K members online now
Ask questions about Data Studio
Guide Me
star_border

Changes are constantly rolled back / not saved

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

For nearly every change, like placing or positioning an element on the dashboard, changing attributes (filters, styles,...) , the change is lost when the page auto-refreshes. The changes are not auto-saved and lost after the refresh. I sometime need to do the same change over and over again more than 5 times which is pretty frustrating. Im using Datastudio with Chrome Version 58.0.3029.110 (64-bit) on Mac OS Sierra Version 10.12.4

Support is highly appreciated

Best

Christoph

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Have you tried using other browsers to see if the issue is isolated to Chrome?  Or does it persist in all browsers?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for your reply!
Yes, i tried also with safari and also using incognito mode (chrome). Both didn't change the behaviour. 
Meanwhile it even got worse. Now none of my changes are permanently stored. I briefly describe the sequence here:

- I do changes on a page of my report (new charts, change texts and filter conditions etc.)

- Switching between different pages within the same report is not a problem

- Coming back to the page where i did the changes , all is fine - my changes are still there

- Then I leave the report (go to the home screen where all my reports are listed)

- I open my report again from that list

- I need to notice that all my changes are vanished... i only get the version of my report like it was before i did all the changes

This is a really big issue, since my work heavily rely on datastudio reports. And until this is solved, i cannot justify putting any further effort on developing reports.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I have the same problem and am wondering if you have been able to correct this?  Changes in my GMB listing wont stick, they revert back to how it was before I made the changes.  I hope for your sake, and mine, that there's a way to correct it.  I messaged GMB about the problem but still no reply two weeks late. Please let me know if you figured out how to correct it, thank you!