AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Data Studio
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Ask questions about Data Studio
Guide Me
star_border

Can we connect third party apps - Facebook Ads, Ahrefs, SEM Rush?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Can we connect third party apps to report on their stats since I saw there is no Data Studio API or SDK?

I want to report my Facebook Ads like Adwords and metrics from Ahrefs and SEM Rush.

Thanks

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

I'd love to connect Facebook and SEM Rush as well. I believe this doesn't exist at the moment, but I'm hoping the more we ask for it, the more likely it'll happen in a future release.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yeah, if they release an API I will build it myself but for now maybe the solution is to use Google Sheets Add-on and connect the add-on as a data point?

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Does the add-on pull from Facebook and SEM rush? I use it for GA but didn't realize it also connected to the others...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Still testing, no luck so far

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi folks,

There isn't a direct connection for Facebook at the moment - as you suggest, you'd have to pull the data out via the Facebook API, import it into a spreadsheet and then connect this. I use Supermetrics and Google Sheets to achieve this currently.

Ben

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I see that after the 30 day trial it's paid so I guess I will code it myself Smiley Happy