Ask questions about Data Studio
Guide Me
star_border

Can I make the canvas larger?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I'm trying to make the canvas bigger to fit the TV we're using for our Analytics dashboard. The current setup looks like below. I've put the browser into full screen (ctrl+shift+F), but there's still plenty of dead space on the left and right. The dashboard is a dummy in this case...

The settings of the document let's you select between landscape and portrait. This is obviously in landscape, still wasting a lot of screen real estate...

IMG_0044.JPG

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Markus B
January 2017

Google Employee
# 5
Google Employee

Julien is right -- this isn't possible yet, but something the team is looking at as one of many improvements coming in 2017. Thanks for sharing this request!

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi, it's not meant to be full screen just yet. I wouldnt be surprised if this were made available SOON(tm)

VP & Chief Evangelist at Hub'Scan | Contact me
Level 80 Digital Analytics Warrior, KPI Therapist and Keeper of the One True Tagging Plan

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks!

Do you know any way to freely change the size of the canvas? 

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

None available at the moment?

VP & Chief Evangelist at Hub'Scan | Contact me
Level 80 Digital Analytics Warrior, KPI Therapist and Keeper of the One True Tagging Plan
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Markus B
January 2017

Google Employee
# 5
Google Employee

Julien is right -- this isn't possible yet, but something the team is looking at as one of many improvements coming in 2017. Thanks for sharing this request!