CASE statement - compare metrics
I want to compare two metrics, basically "field A" <= "field B" returning something for I can create a 3rd field, like "Met" or "Not Met".
I read the documentation but I just found this:
A WHEN condition evaluates your data and returns true if the specified condition is met, or false if it isn't. Valid WHEN conditions can do any of the following:
- Compare a dimension or metric to a literal value, using a supported operator
- Perform a regular expression match on a dimension or metric
- Determine whether a dimension or metric is null
- Determine whether a dimension or metric contains a value specified in a list
- Determine whether a dimension or metric does not contain a value specified in a list
What I understood is that I just can compare one metric with a literal value. My problem is that my value is a "target" that can change.
So someone knows how to resolve this problem? Or if this is possible?
Thank you already.