AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Data Studio
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Ask questions about Data Studio
Guide Me
star_border

Bing data

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Guys 

I am currently using exporting my bing data onto a google sheet , into three simple columns which are date, cost and click. 

I have linked this sheet to data studios but its not pulling the data through? what am i doing wrong? can anyone please help? PS both cost and clicks are not pulling through 

Ryan

1 Expert replyverified_user

Bing data

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Ryan,

Sorry you're having trouble. Can you clarify what you mean by cost and clicks not pulling through? Are you seeing an error? No data? Is there a date range or filter on the report? What happens if you add a table to your report and include those 3 fields?

Best

Rick

Re: Bing data

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Rick

There is data pulling through but its not the correct data for both clicks and cost.

My dashboard does have a date filter, if this is the issue how do i resolve.

If it helps my bing sheet is in three columns which is date, clicks and cost which descend down by day

any help would be appreciated

ryan

Bing data

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Ryan,

Are all the rows in your data complete with full data? Try removing the date filter from your report temporarily and see if this changes the results to something more favourable? If this doesn't work, can you describe how the data is different from what you expect to see?

Ben