star_border
Highlighted

Assisted Conversions In Data Studio?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Has anyone worked out how to pull assisted conversions / assisted conversion value into the data studio reports?

Thanks,

Rich

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

The assisted conversions use the multi-channel funnels API which Data Studio does not connect to yet. So you will need to create a custom report in Sheets or Bigquery to use this metric in Data Studio right now. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi I would like to know this too. The answer given by Ad A doesn't make much sense to me. I don't know what Sheets of Bigquery is. But is there any news on when the API will be connected?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Not "Sheets of Bigquery," but "Sheets or Bigquery."

To clarify, you can basically export any data from Analytics and import that data into Sheets or into a database that connects with Data Studio. If you are using Sheets, there are add-ons you can use to help you auto-import your analytics data on a daily schedule so your reports are always up to date. 

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello! It's been a while, but what add on are you referring to?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi,

Are there any plans to get the multi-channel funnels into Data Studio in the near future/at all?

It would be great if we could report on assisted conversions without the use of Google Sheet or BigQuery...

Thanks

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I believe the Analytics add-on for Google Spreadsheets can't access MCF data. It would be a welcome addition, however.

Edit: I just found out that the add-on can indeed pull reports via the MCF API. You just have to define the "Type" (Core or MCF, see documentation) when you set up the report. After that, you can pull whatever the MCF API can carry. It's a nightmare to manage, but it is working.

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 9
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Supermetrics does provide MCF data in their Sheets add-on.