Ask questions about Data Studio
Guide Me
star_border

Analytics search queries

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey guys!

I'v got an issue in the last two days with my analytics account.

In my analytic's account i am managing several properties, Some of those properties are connected to the same adwords account i own.

At this time i am  promoting  one site using adwords  while the other is  being promoted using SEO strategies.

Here is my question:

Last night I loge'd in to analytic and checked the stats  of the property which i don't  promote  using adwords,  when i clicked the adwords tab and clicked again the search queries tab i saw queries relating to the property i am promoting on adwords. Same goes  for  key words.  i"ll stress again that this property is no promoted on adwords and thus should not show search queries on the  search queries adwords tab on analytic's.

What should i do?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Guy G
June 2016

Re: Analytics search queries

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi guy,
Google Analytics just import the data if you connect any adwords it doesn't care if they are connected to you ga website or not.

If you connected the AdWords account as you wrote
In my analytic's account i am managing several properties, Some of those properties are connected to the same adwords account i own.
At this time i am promoting one site using adwords while the other is being promoted using SEO strategies.

If you connect a property to an AdWords account GA will import all the data inside that account. As i wrote for the campaign group or keywords that not land on the website property you will see only click an no sessions

Fil

View solution in original post

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Guy,
if you connect GA to Adwords it will import data from AdWords. You will see keywords with click but no sessions.
is it this the situation?
Fil

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes,

Those are key words with no connection to that specific property.

What i meant is that there is no correlation between the property and the
keywords or search queries that show up

--
*גיא גלין *

*Facebook || Linkedin

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Guy G
June 2016

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi guy,
Google Analytics just import the data if you connect any adwords it doesn't care if they are connected to you ga website or not.

If you connected the AdWords account as you wrote
In my analytic's account i am managing several properties, Some of those properties are connected to the same adwords account i own.
At this time i am promoting one site using adwords while the other is being promoted using SEO strategies.

If you connect a property to an AdWords account GA will import all the data inside that account. As i wrote for the campaign group or keywords that not land on the website property you will see only click an no sessions

Fil

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks,

pressure off...