5K members online now
Ask questions about Data Studio
Guide Me
star_border

Am I having a stroke?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I've got my report working to my satisfaction. How do I get a copy of the finished result to send to my boss who has the ability to read and print out PDFs and is most definitely not interested in any more intricate activities than that. I can't find an option for this. So am I having a stroke or is it just not there?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Seán
April 2017

Am I having a stroke?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

This functionality is not available. I would suggest creating an email template with the link to the report and scheduling the email to him as often as needed. He can right click on the report in his web browser and print/save as PDF from there. 

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Seán
April 2017

Am I having a stroke?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

This functionality is not available. I would suggest creating an email template with the link to the report and scheduling the email to him as often as needed. He can right click on the report in his web browser and print/save as PDF from there. 

Am I having a stroke?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Measure three times, cut once.

Am I having a stroke?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes its just not there. Remember DS is still a beta software. 

Hope it will come soon..

Your boss will most likely have to be interested in ur intricate activities to view the report

Am I having a stroke?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

It's the sort of ridiculous half assed rubbish I've come to expect from Google. They really are an advertising agency pretending to do software. Two lines of code is all it would take, but I guess the eighteen year old running the meetings is too busy checking his stock options.