Data Studio
3.9K members online now
3.9K members online now
Ask questions about Data Studio
Guide Me
star_border

Again and again ... Server is temporarily unavailable, please try again later.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a 30 page report generated in Google Data Studio. It's one of the key reports for our company's content managers.

The only source of the report is one Google Analytics property. There's no other source next to this specific property.

All the pages have a similar setup. They list the events fired on a specific page. Therefore, I worked with multiple filters (0-3.

Recently, my whole report was broken. Therefore I used the search function and I found the following solution:

https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Data-Studio/Server-is-temporarily-unavailable-please-try-a...

I tried this solution and it worked fine. It was last week. Today, I checked my report and the error message is there again. The whole report is broken.

The report's URL is spread within the company and my stakeholders would like to use it. Unfortunately, they can't based on the problems.

I ask for urgent support, as we are a heavy spender for AdWords and use Google Analytics since the beginning of the year together with the other Google products like Data Studio.

error1.jpgInitial error messageerror2.jpgMetric invalid and filterserror3.jpgFilter of one data source

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

It seems also my other reports which are around 1-4 pages are affected by the same error. They are based on the same data source.

For the Google people: It's the "KPI Management Dashboard" or "Employer Branding"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I reconnected the data source again. Therefore, I have to go thorugh the whole report again as some figures are invalid now. I hope this is definitely solved now with reconnecting again. Reports keep breaking and my stakeholders are unhappy. That's not really satisfying for any of us here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Wow, not even 2h later the whole report is broken again.

Please, Google people. Would you help me fixing this. It's a report with one single source and nothing sophisticated. Never the less, it is crashing over and over again.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is there really no one who can help me?