3.1K members online now
Ask questions about Data Studio
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords MCC Data Studio Connector

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I just read that a data source can connect to any one AdWords account to which you have access, including AdWords manager (MCC) accounts.

But I don´t know how to the MCC, only link accounts.

Any idea?

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Adwords MCC Data Studio Connector

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Javier
If you're logged in to DS using the Google account that has access to the MCC, you should be able to select the data source as any account within that MCC.

Are you trying to connect to multiple accounts at once using the MCC as the single data source?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Dave, thanks for answering. Yes i m trying to connect to multiple accounts as an unique Data source. I have 25 accounts and want to show in the same graphic.

Thanks!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I'm looking for the same solution as Javier. I'm hoping to link data from about 2 dozen separate accounts (within the same MCC) as well. Is this capability possible yet? Thanks!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I'm looking also for a solution to connect more than one account at a time. So a datasource with several AdWords accounts. Is this possible?

Thanks,

Gunther

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am also wishing to do this... Is this possible within DS or not? Thanks.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is not a solution, but we use Supermetrics to connect several adw accounts to Sheets and then to DS.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, 

I have the same issue, as you can see here: https://i.imgur.com/53QVLGD.png

Any idea on how to solve it??

thanks, 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi!

When I try to connect the adwords accounts, it only shows me the ones outside my MCC. When I select the MCC it doesn't show me the accounts I have in it. How can I solve it?

Thanks!!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Dave

Do you perhaps know why I'm getting this error when I'm trying to connect to the clients (child accounts) through my MCC?  "Need access to the underlying data source."

Would appreciate any assistance!ScreenClip.png