AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Data Studio
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Ask questions about Data Studio
Guide Me
star_border

Adding 2 different metrics scorecards together?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I've got a dashboard that I'm trying to replicate from GA into Google Data Studio, but am running into a snag.

We've had a bunch of e-com goals set up for a while, but also have a 3rd party funnel that isn't being tracked in e-com. What I'm trying to add together:

1. Pageviews on a specific page URL

2. Unique purchases, no filter

The idea being that item #1 essentially will constitute a unique purchase, which will match internal aggregate sales figures.

Is there a way to add 2 different scorecards' values together, or achieve what I want? I've got the 2 individual figures already on the report, I just want to add them together.

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

I don't know how to do this, but I'd like to find out. I'm trying to create a purchase funnel myself, of the number of pageviews of a page vs. how many people filled out the form on the page. I haven't figured out how to create a conversion rate yet (setting up a conversion goal only works for future data and not historical).

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have the same issue. I would like to do a sum of certain Metrics and cannot figure out how to do this?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I would love to find a solution to this - I'm dealing with a similar issue!