Ask questions about Data Studio
Guide Me
star_border
Highlighted

AdWords MCC Clients

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I connected GDS to my AdWords MCC (~20 clients), but the data is not being pulled over.

I can see the MCC account as a data source, but GDS says there are no clients, so I can't connect. The account I used for GDS is an MCC admin, so I dont think it's an access issue.

Has anyone else seen this issue? I tried deleting account access to the MCC and re-adding, to see if that would resolve the issue, but no luck.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: AdWords MCC Clients

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi @andy s -- thanks for the question.

When you say clients, do you mean AdWord accounts under your MCC account? What does your screen look like when you try to select your MCC account in Data Studio? Does it match what you see in the screenshot below?

If you can reply with a screenshot of your Data Studio screen (and perhaps your AdWords accounts page that could be helpful as well).

Thanks!

Screen%2BShot%2B2017-02-10%2Bat%2B10.29.56%2BAM

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Same problem here, I can only choose from one account when there are 11 total under this MCC:

Screen Shot 2017-02-20 at 3.28.36 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-02-20 at 3.29.49 PM.png

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello @Alon G

See below for a screenshot. As you can see, there are no clients associated with this, even though the account is an admin on the AdWords MCC with the same privileges as any other account.

I appreciate your assistance! 

google data studio - mcc clients missing.png

AdWords MCC Clients

Google Employee
# 5
Google Employee

Thanks for the clarifications. Let's try to troubleshoot --

@Morgan A: did you try to click on "Hoselton Internal"? You screenshot makes it look like it's not selected. My expectation is that if you clicked on it you'd see a new column with all 11 of your sub-accounts.

@andy s: instead of selecting "ALL ACCOUNTS" can you try "MANAGER ACCOUNTS"? My expectation is that this would allow you to the select your MCC and see all your sub-accounts.

Let me know what you find!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey @Alon G@Andy S & @Morgan A

Looks like I'm having similar trouble - though I can't see the sub accounts from our MCC at all...

Our sub accounts seem to be listed ok under All Accounts.

Screenshot 2017-02-21 16.22.26.png

AdWords MCC Clients

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey @Alon G

Unfortunately, I get the same results whether I navigate through 'All Accounts' or 'Manager Accounts'. No sub accounts associated with either.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Only one account is showingScreen Shot 2017-02-22 at 10.53.31 AM.png

AdWords MCC Clients

Google Employee
# 9
Google Employee

Thanks @andy s, @Eyekiller A, and @Morgan A. We're continuing to look into this issue today. Will post updates here as we make progress.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Any updates on this issue? I'm seeing same as OP

Experts in the Topic
Alon G