Ask questions about Data Studio
Guide Me
star_border

AdWords Data Source Is Invalid

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I have successfully connected 5 different AdWords accounts to their own Google Data Studio documents. Yesterday and today, I setup a new AdWords data source but this is invalid for any GDS document.

When other existing AdWords Data Sources are connected to either the problem GDS document or an existing one, the data is displayed fine.

It's not just for this particular AdWords data source either. Any new AdWords data source I create is invalid even new AdWords data sources for the other accounts which worked. They seem to connect but there are no valid dimensions or metrics to select. Everything is "Invalid". The data source is being applied to the tables and scorecard.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am experiencing the same problem too! Hopefully, someone can help us Figure out the problem, because as of right now, we cannot make any further adwords reports for our clients!

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Please help Google sir :-)

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Still having problems with this!

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Same here - I made a template and connecting Ad-Words worked fine with the first few reports but since today I can't get Adwords-Data to work anymore Smiley Sad

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I noticed - that it works if you don't use Google-Chrome...a bit ironic uhm? I can't tell for sure, but I was able to connect my sources via Firefox and was able to go on working in Chrome then. Sounds like a bug Google should take care of quickly ^^

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I started from scratch in creating the report. I was able to connect Google Analytics using Firefox for this problematic account, but not Google AdWords. Same problem occurs.