Guide Me
star_border

Acquisition Campaign Conflict

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Screen Shot 2017-08-03 at 2.38.57 PM.png

The picture above is my current data studio setup, I am tracking the pageviews and transactions based off the filter of the acquisition campaign, this way it's easy for my marketing team to select their campaign and see the stats.

My problem as you can see above I get a configuration error whenever I try to apply a date filter (so they can choose a specific days stats for that campaign)

The Error:

"The combination of dimensions and metrics used in this chart is incompatible. Please change the dimensions and metrics in the property panel to generate the chart."

Note: This also happens to any graphs or anything that has a value of time (date, hour, year etc.)

However when I go into the scorecard properties and change the default date range to a custom date it filters fine, so my idea is that there is some conflict with the acquisition campaign trying to filter the date property? is there maybe a way to exclude the date filter from my campaign filter but still apply the date to my other 2 scorecards? 

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Acquisition Campaign Conflict

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm also having issues with this, with acquisition campaign and acquisition source/medium. My use case is trying to create a filter that excludes traffic from certain Adwords campaigns.

Have you found a solution?