Advanced Analytics - Discussions
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
Guide Me
star_border

Should I use View filters or use tools like secondary dimensions to filter my data in reporting?

Google Employee
# 1
Google Employee

This will depend on the data that you need to collect and how you want to view that data. Google Analytics offers many opportunities for you to filter data so that you can see the data that’s most valuable to you in your reports. But too many filters can inadvertently remove valuable data or lead to skewed or corrupted data.

To avoid this, always have an unfiltered view to fall back on. Also, when possible, use secondary dimensions, advanced segments, or custom reports, which can be applied without changing any of the data you’ve collected.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Should I use View filters or use tools like secondary dimensions to filter my data in reporting?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Should I use View filters or use tools like secondary dimensions to filter my data in reporting?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

طراحی سایت

معرفی شرکت طراحی سایت سارگون

شركت سارگون همگام با آغاز رشد روز افزون کاربرد اینترنت در دنیا، با هدف پيشبرد تفكر مبتني بر اينترنت در سال 1387 به طور تخصصی فعالیت خود را به اینترنت و وب متمرکز ساخت. سارگون خود را متعهد مى داند با توجه به نياز امروز شما و آنچه براى گسترش فعاليت خود در آينده به آن نياز داريد با انجام مراحل مختلف خدمات وب همراهى مطمئن براى شما در مسير موفقيت باشد.