1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Guide Me
star_border

Missing Correct Answer in practice question

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

In the 'Tracking Campaigns with the URL Builder' practice 'complete the activity' section the first question:

1. Under Acquisition in the Campaigns > All Campaigns report, how many new users were brought in by the “AW - Electronics” campaign?

Does not seem to have a correct answer possible looking at "AW-Electronics".  The answer it says is correct (1716) seems to refer to "AW-Accessories" in the demo site.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Graham F
March 2017

Re: Missing Correct Answer in practice question

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

You are correct. It was an error in the course and has been corrected. Same with question #3 for the same assessment.

View solution in original post

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I think it's a trick question because all the top 3 campaigns are from Adwords. The "AW" and the following name (electronics, accessories, and the other one) are part of the whole Adword campaign, so the answer is 1716. (My explanation might be wrong but this is how understand it.)

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Graham F
March 2017

Re: Missing Correct Answer in practice question

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

You are correct. It was an error in the course and has been corrected. Same with question #3 for the same assessment.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The question has not been corrected in my Academy. I am working on it today and the questions still asks about “AW-Electronics” but the answer is for "AW - Accessories". Very frustrating.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

It has not been corrected yet.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I see that it's corrected, if it was wrong at all :

Under Acquisition in the Campaigns > All Campaigns report, how many new users were brought in by the “AW - Accessories” campaign?

-Amol

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Under Acquisition in the Campaigns > All Campaigns report, which of these were top 10 keywords used in the “AW - Accessories” campaign?

(select all that apply)

help

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

This is not fixed, please check it for once more, pls.