Analytics for Beginners - Discussions
5.6K members online now
5.6K members online now
Guide Me
star_border

Hello, I completed the analytics for beginners but I can't find the link to download my certificate

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Luke I
May 2017

Hello, I completed the analytics for beginners but I can't find the link to download my certificate

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Luke I

You will be able to generate and print your certificate after completing all lesson activities and the assessments for the course.  Remember that in order to earn a certificate, you need to complete all of the course assessments with a score of 80% or better.

You can check that your submissions were received under the “Profile” link in the account drop down at the top right of the course page.

The certificate is Google's means of congratulating you for completing the course requirements successfully; it recognizes your participation and efforts.  Good luck and happy learning!

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Luke I
May 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Luke I

You will be able to generate and print your certificate after completing all lesson activities and the assessments for the course.  Remember that in order to earn a certificate, you need to complete all of the course assessments with a score of 80% or better.

You can check that your submissions were received under the “Profile” link in the account drop down at the top right of the course page.

The certificate is Google's means of congratulating you for completing the course requirements successfully; it recognizes your participation and efforts.  Good luck and happy learning!

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Re: Hello, I completed the analytics for beginners but I can't find the link to download my certific

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you but I scored 90%. My question is, how do I get the certificate?
Am I supposed to get a link to download it or is there a button I am
supposed to click to get the certificate?

Re: Hello, I completed the analytics for beginners but I can't find the link to download my certific

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi :-)
On your analytics academy profile is a link to view your completed certificate..

print-cert.jpg

once on the web page with the Certificate, print the certificate using the browser print option or save it to a pdf file.