5.3K members online now
Guide Me
star_border

Google Analytics assessments passed but course still indicates 'not completed'

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi guys,

Just thought I would post this here since I haven't been able to get in touch with anyone at Google on this issue.

I recently passed all 4 four assessments of the "Google Analytics for Beginners" course but it still shows as 'not completed' in my profile with only 2 assessments passed out of 4.

When I click on "return to course", it takes me to my two 'not validated' assessments where my previous (good) responses are still saved and at the bottom of which I can still read "Congratulations! You passed this assessment"...

Has anyone faced the same problem before? Any thoughts or idea on how to fix this?!
Thank you very much for your help,

Greg

1 Expert replyverified_user

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes I'm also facing same problem but for "Advanced Google Analytics" course...I passed the all assessments but it shows that "1 out of 4 Assessments passed." Can some one help to resolve this problem??

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Have you tried logging out and clearing all cache and cookies?

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi! Thanks for your response. Following your advice I tried but nothing changed Smiley Sad
Would you have any other idea by any chance?

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi @Gregory E

Sorry you are still having an issue with this. 
Only other thing i can think to do is..
If you go to your profile page in Analytics Academy where it shows your completed courses, at the very bottom of the page is a Send Feedback link.
If you click that, you should be able to submit the issue along with a screenshot.

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @Bronwyn V, thanks for the advice. Indeed I tried that before seeking for help here but never heard back unfortunately.