AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics for Beginners - Discussions
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Guide Me
star_border

Website

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I don't have any website.

So, where to put these codes?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ahmad T
May 2017

Re: Website

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

You can easily set up a free blog site on WordPress.com or Blogger.com. They are both fairly easy to navigate and Blogger is owned by Google which makes it easy for someone who has never had a website before. Hope this helps! Smiley Happy

Regards, 

~ Holley Jacobs

View solution in original post

Website

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Ahmad,

Can you please tell us more which code you talking about? If it is analytics code, then those code should be placed in a website header. If you do not have any website, then you don't need the codes :-)

Thanks,

Avijit

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ahmad T
May 2017

Re: Website

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

You can easily set up a free blog site on WordPress.com or Blogger.com. They are both fairly easy to navigate and Blogger is owned by Google which makes it easy for someone who has never had a website before. Hope this helps! Smiley Happy

Regards, 

~ Holley Jacobs

Website

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

website name

Website

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How do I create a website and how to name the website? Please give a example. 

Website

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

I do not think that anyone can explain you here on how to create a website here on this forum and via this space. Broadly, there are two ways:

1. Use a pre-made website template (you can find 100s online both free and paid, just google it) or use a service such as wordpress, wix, jimdo etc. or as @Holley J mentions.

2. Learn HTML, CSS and JavaScript and create the front-end yourself. Learn back-end (python, php, node.js) if you want to make your website dynamic. After that, find a hosting and upload the files there.

The name of a website is, well, the domain name (eg: www.the-name-of-your-website.com). If you are lucky (to get the name and tld of your choice) then you can register the name via any of the many available domain registrars. Point the domain to the hosting or if you choose the option one then you have the option to register and connect the domain with the service provider.

Most importantly ask the questions to the right community. That will save you time and will help you learn much faster. 

Website

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

can someone please just help me

Website

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 8
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

What do you need help with @Ray N?

Website

j j
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 9
j j
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

I don't website givme a code

Website

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

If we have a website then we can put these codes. Otherwise it is not necessary.