2K members online now
2K members online now
Guide Me
star_border

No Views - not sure if doing right

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I created a website with Ipage.  The website is in new baby mode - www.SocialMediaTechs.com within the setup of the site I am given an option to add google analytics - it does it automatically.   I did not go to the page head or anything...it did it for me.  When I go to analytics - it gives me the option of the demo google merchandise store.  It also gives me the option of Lorraine Aldrich...then under properties and apps it has my website social media techs - then under views it says all website data.  I click that and presume I will be able to see views...my husband is on the site as am I but it shows no views.  I added analytics about 2 days ago.

If there is anyone who wants in on my site to see let me know..it's in baby mode so there is nothing you do will bother the site and I am fine changing my password afterwards.

I am sure I am doing something wrong and I've been hit with the stupid stick.

1 Expert replyverified_user

No Views - not sure if doing right

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi :-)
This is a public user community, as a matter of security and safety, please do not give others that you do not know, the ability to log into the controls of your website.

Currently im not seeing any tracking code installed on the website when i check it with google tag assistant.

You may want to contact your website hosting for help as when i look for help documentation for ipage, im seeing conflicting information online about how to add analytics tracking.

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here