Guide Me
star_border
Highlighted

Models behind A/B/n tests

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all! 

I'm a graduate student in psychology and would like to include data from an A/B/n Google analytics experiment in my dissertation. I've already collected the data from a large, public website, and am interested in reporting the results. I need to include information about the statistics behind the analyses. Does anyone know if there are publications on the models that Google is currently using? Is there any information about the statistical tests (the Analytics help section is helpful, but only explains basic Bayesian statistics - I need more information than that, if possible!)? 

Thanks for any leads - 

Alex

Re: Models behind A/B/n tests

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Wow! That is a topic I would have never expected to research myself. Thanks for posting. I am definitely no expert in this field but I have gathered a few links for you that might help you further with the research or discovery process:

I hope it helps or at least points you to the right direction!! Good luck with your dissertation.

Robin John, Advertising Community
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Models behind A/B/n tests

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you very much for the links - I'll dig into these! 

Re: Models behind A/B/n tests

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

You are welcome. Please let me know if any of those links were helpful.

Robin John, Advertising Community
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.