4.4K members online now
Guide Me
star_border
Highlighted

Lesson 3.1 question

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

"2. Under Conversions, in the Goals Overview report with a Custom Segment for users that landed on an Android page, what was the Goal Conversion rate?"

I have created the custom segment, and for some reason I cannot find the answer.  When I hover over the hint, it says...

When creating the customer segment, make sure that the filer you selected is "Users" "Include", not "Sessions" "Include". 

I believed that is my problem, but Analytics is NOT saving my changes.  Is anyone else having a similar problem?  Unfortunately, for me, I cannot continue the class, because it constantly refers to the Custom Segment for users that landed on Android page.

Thanks in advance,

Jeff

Lesson 3.1 question

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Took me a second to get through this problem, but I was able to get the right info based on the following:

1) Add Segment

2) Go to "Conditions" under "Advanced"

3) Next to Filters, select "Users" (Default is "Sesssions")

4) In the first dropdown box to the left, select "Landing Page"

5) Make sure the next dropdown says "Contains"

6) Fill in the textbox with "Android"

7) Hit "Preview" above to ensure that you get some data back

8) Hit "Save"

9) Go to the appropriate section required by the question to view the data. 

Hope that helps somewhat!

Lesson 3.1 question

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Advanced Google Analytics - Section 3.1 Segment data for insight, Review Question 2,  This question doesn't have any correct answers, I tried all four and they are all incorrect in review. When I set up the filter as the help suggests I get the third answer as the correct number showing in the report.  I think Someone must have made an error creating the question? 

Lesson 3.1 question

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I also tried all four answers and all are incorrect in review.

Lesson 3.1 question

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am also confused. All the four answers are "incorrect" given by the Academy. And I also believe "Sessions Include" should be the right choice according to the description.

Lesson 3.1 question

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I also tried to give a correct answer to the question but also following the suggestion it seems to me more a matter of filters than segments