3.6K members online now
3.6K members online now
Guide Me
star_border

Error in lesson 3.2

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I'm doing the Google analytics for beginners. In Lesson 3.2: Acquisition Report, I encountered an error. I answered correctly and the system says my answer is wrong. I decided to test all the answers. The system shows all alternatives as incorrect. It would be interesting to fix this bug for the next students

1 Expert replyverified_user

Error in lesson 3.2

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi :-)

Maybe it has already been fixed, I'm not able to reproduce the issue you are experiencing.
All questions do have a correct answer.

You may want to clear your browser cache and cookies.

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Error in lesson 3.2

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Aconteceu comigo tambem. Respondo e todas as alternativas estão dando erro para a ultima questão,

Re: Error in lesson 3.2

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Revista E

I'm unable to replicate it, i just cleared my browser and hit reset on the quiz and redid the questions and I do get a correct response,

which is inline with the information found in the linked acquisition report that it asks about in the question.

academy-beginners3.2.jpg

You can submit information directly to google about the issue via the feedback link (outlined in red below) at the bottom of the question page, it will also allow you to submit a screen shot with your feedback

academy-beginners3.2feedback.jpg

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Error in lesson 3.2

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

It is definitely a problem with the question no 3. Actually, there is no such referral path as "/permissions/using-the-logo.html"  in  Google Merchandise Store demo account at all. So how can this referral path have the most sessions? The correct answer to this question is "youtube.com", am I right?

Error in lesson 3.2

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

The correct answer to this question is "youtube.com", am I right?

No, that is not correct

Are you using the correct date range given in the question and have you filtered the table by Source, added a Secondary Dimension of Referral Path and then sorted the session column from highest to lowest (sorting sessions from highest to lowest should not be necessary, but just incase)

Error in lesson 3.2

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Same problem I am facing. I tried all the combinations, but no luck so far.

Error in lesson 3.2

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

You can submit issues directly to google about the problem via the feedback link (outlined in red below) at the bottom of the question page, it will also allow you to submit a screen shot with your feedback

academy-beginners3.2feedback.jpg

Error in lesson 3.2

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

All Traffic - Referrals report - search for "google.com" - click on "google.com" in "Source" colomn - click on "Sessions".

You may have already done this, but if someone else will have same question, no need to ask again in forum.

Error in lesson 3.2

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

There is such path, you just do not follow the steps correctly to the right answer. Try to close the tab, restart and start on clear again. Maybe you added some other filters or you have changed your date range?